Gotta name it. some ideas:
- Toward a Big “D” pro Democracy in America
- Restoring American Democracy
- The following is and excerpt from a comment by “RLS” on Paul Krugman’s NY Times piece http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/opinion/paul-krugman-california-tax-left-coast-rising.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region®ion=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0 What Do the Koch Brothers Want?
– We favor the abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.
– We oppose any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services.
– We favor the repeal of the fraudulent and virtually bankrupt Social Security system.
– We propose the abolition of the Postal Service.
– We oppose all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.
– We support repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.
– We advocate the complete separation of education and State. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.
– We call for the privatization of the [railroad system], public roads and national highway system.
– We urge the repeal of federal campaign finance laws.
The 1980 platform called for abolishing the EPA, FDA, OSHA, FAA, FEC, Departments of Energy and Transportation, and the Consumer Product Safety commission.