…yeah, yeah, yeah…
Till I am working on “all of this” for real. This work gig has been great on so many levels, but it has slowed my progress on other levels, man. So I start fixing that with the opportunity of an off day Friday and no commitment at Ronnie’s for the next couple of Saturdays.
Things to do:
- Address the clutter and the fall cleaning work and get it done for real in the basement and garage, with an eye toward:
- Pricing and boxing stuff for selling next spring and early summer. Everything that I/We don’t really want to keep goes.
- Getting the basement/mancave ready to really be a place to work on the Blog/WebSite as well as a music studio for the making of a record soon and for serious real.
- Also having a legitimate workout space in the basement as well…
- All with the intend of quitting so much T.V. just cuz that’s how DrCM likes to relax and veg out…
- Get the work on the blog and WS really ready to do… one last “readiness is all moment.
Meantime, here is some stuff I have filtered this morning:
A quote From Claire:
“Every single Thursday, I quit something.” – Bob Goff
I think so much mindless T.V. will be my first. And caring way less about the hapless Cleveland sports teams, especially the Weeden lead Browns would be a good second.
Check out Brandon’s “maybe the worst throw int he history of the NFL” from yesterdays loss to the Lions… never mind. HOw is that throw not on youtube???